Hair clippers are little devices which can remove your unwanted hair faster than any professional hair stylist. Learning how to use a hair clipper in the comfort of your come is quite easy. With the help of the right hair clipper, you will be able to remove hair quickly and cost effectively, without having to spend the time and money on any hair stylist. To turn the next page on the usage of hair clippers, a little patience and practice are necessary. Visit beautyandtips.com to learn new hairstyles, and soon you will not only be able to give a neat haircut to yourself, but you can also give a stylish haircut to your willing family members too.
The first most important to learn is to choose the right kind of tools for your hair cut. Figure out what style you want to cut and then select the type of clipper to use. Most clippers come with attachments and guards that help you to cut hair to the length you want.
Tips to keep in mind
Before starting out to cut your using that new hair clipper you bought for yourself, here are a few handy tips that you need to know on hair clippers
● First things first, make sure your hair is clean from dust and sweat. Also make sure your hair is free from any hair care products like hair gel, or hairspray.
● After cleaning your hair, use a drier or wait for your hair to dry. It is necessary if you want your hair clipper to last long. Using a hair clipper on wet hair will rust the blades and render it useless after a few uses.
● If possible, try to practice it on some friends or family members who are willing to sacrifice their hair before starting to use it on yourself. It is a lot easier to learn the tricks of the trade while cutting other’s hair than trying it on yourself.
● Choose an area where you can quickly clean up the mess before starting to cut your hair.
● After deciding on the style, you want to cut your hair, comb it. A water bottle with a spray close by to slightly wet your hair before clipping it using the hair clipper. Keeping hair completely dry makes the hair fly off in different directions, and you will end up with a bad haircut.
● Cutting your hair using a clipper is very simple, once you are ready with all the tools. First comb your hair to the style you want to cut, start cutting from the back of the neck, gently moving in the upward direction. Always use the clipper in the direction opposite to the hair growth.
● Make sure to cut your hair slowly. Take only small portions of hair and move slowly till you reach your ears. Be extra careful to cut hair behind your ears. To cut your sideburns, cut a small portion and compare the length to make sure both are of the same length
Learning how to use hair clippers to cut your hair is fun and exciting, and with a little practice, and by using the right clipper, you can master the art of hair cut in a short time.